.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

CHEESECAKE DIP


Yum! Cheesecake Dip...
this would be so good with the strawberries she has in her
picture and lots of other fruits too....
I think it would even be good if you dip graham crackers in it...
would give you the taste of cheesecake along with the graham crust....

....it is pretty too...it would look so nice on a holiday
table.....

So easy to make too....only 3 ingredients....

enjoy!


....here is where I found this one....
she has lots of other fun things too so have fun looking around her blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...