.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

SCARECROW DOORKNOB HANGER (PRINTABLE)


One of my favorite Halloween decorations has always been
the scarecrow....I guess partly because if you make one you can
pretty much do whatever you want and he will turn out right...
it doesn't have to look perfect to be cute...

I have found that the internet has probably thousands
of printable scarecrows and I think I have probably looked at
all of them....one of my favorite things to do at this time of the year...
and I found this one that I really like so I have to pass it on to
all of you...easy to make and fun....
I think I will make one of these today....

...it's a doorknob hanger so you don't even have to
use a pin or nail in your wall for this one...

...have fun with him...

....you can find the printable here along with hundreds of other fun things that you can make with your kids or grandchildren...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...