.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

CANDY CORN CARAMEL APPLES


These look good....I think they would make a great Halloween tradition for
families...caramel apples have been around forever but this is a little extra idea
for them...melting candy corn in with the caramel....just makes them seem more
Halloween-ish don't you think?

'candy corn' sounds different to me because I am sure we grew up calling
it 'corn candy'....it's all the same...just what you know it as a child I guess...

I probably can't eat these unless I find a sugar free caramel and corn candy
to use but for those of you out there that are not diabetic I will post them anyway...

...enjoy and have fun decorating them with kids!

Candy corn caramel apples

...here is where I found these....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...