.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, October 11, 2013

CANADIAN BACON & EGG BISCUITS


We are under tornado watches and warnings up here right now...
very unusual for North Dakota in October...I guess it has happened
but I myself do not remember any at this time of the year....
rotating tornadic clouds have just passed over us here in the city and
are heading north so I am a bit worried about family members who
may be in line with them next....

anyway...I was looking at Pillsbury.com for a recipe for the Jr. sized
biscuits since I had some on hand and didn't know what I wanted
to use them for...I came across the recipe they have where you use
two biscuits with scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese between them...
this sounded good and I was about to make it but then also remembered
that I had a whole package of round slices of Canadian bacon on hand too...
so I changed the recipe a bit and they turned out great!  I don't know if
anyone has created this one before or not but this is how I made mine...

I am going to try these with other fillings too...
I think they would be good with any kind of meat such as
ground beef, shredded pork, tuna, whatever you have on
hand would work fine....



You will need:

1 can Pillsbury Biscuit Jrs  (I'm sure any size would work fine)
4 eggs (scrambled)
5 slices Canadian Bacon
Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I used sharp Cheddar)

1. Press 5 biscuits into about a 4 1/2 inch circle.
2. Place 1 slice Canadian Bacon on each one.
3. Put the scrambled eggs on top of bacon.
4. Add shredded cheese to taste on top of eggs.
5. Press the other 5 biscuits large enough to fit over the top of each filled one and seal the edges all
    around.

Preheat over to 375 degress.  Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
(NOTE: I served these with hash browns and it was a delicious meal)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...