.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HOMEMADE COOKIE DAY


Today is:

Homemade Cookie Day!

I think everybody will like this holiday, although I don't have any homemade
cookies right now to celebrate it with...how about you?
...and again I didn't know this holiday existed...
makes sense though since I guess everybody does love homemade cookies...
it reminds me of when I was a kid in school and some days we
would come home on the bus and when we walked in the door
of the house the delicious smell of homemade cookies hit us....needless to
say the first thing we did was start grabbing those cookies...I wish I could make
them all as perfectly as my mother did.....sugar cookies, peanut butter,
oatmeal raisin...date cookies...boy! so good....

...anyway....I wish you all a happy Homemade Cookie Day
and hope you all do your part to celebrate this one....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...