.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

APPLE PIE FRIES


Well here I am after another night of sleeping just in shifts...
I found myself wide awake by 2:15 and stayed that way for
at least two hours...that's what it had been when I last looked
at the clock before I fell asleep again....might have been longer all
together...I would much rather sleep 5 hours and wake up early
than to lay awake in the middle of the night like this...so frustrating....

but...so it goes...and now I have a nice recipe for all of you....
I think these little apple pie fries are cute and pretty and tasty and something
fun to make instead of the usual kind of pie shape....
...they would be nice if you are on a diet...not that I am encouraging anyone
who is to eat these....but what I mean is that they would have less calories than
a full sized slice of pie right?....unless of course...you can't eat just one!
I'm thinking I would have problems stopping at just one especially if I 
had the caramel dipping sauce for them....

I hope some or all of you enjoy this recipe...something about it seems really
fun to me....


....you can get the recipe here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...