.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, October 4, 2013

CARAMEL APPLE IN A JAR


This is a cute little gift in a jar idea....
I love Tonia's ideas on her blog...
everyone should check it out....each time I go there I see great things
that I didn't see the other times....

...this is a fun and easy idea for a gift in a jar...
I think it would be a perfect for a teacher or favorite nurse
or neighbors...anybody would have fun getting this...

Caramel Apple In A Mason Jar

....you can get all of the instructions for making this here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...