.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

PAPER BIRD


I love making birds to set around the house...
my sister has a collection of beautiful bird houses and birds so
I guess it kind of runs in the family !

This one looks so cute, and easy to make too...
I like that you can use any design of paper you want and you could
even make different ones for holidays...there are so many great
scrapbook papers available now....I have fun shopping for them
at Hobby Lobby as they have a big selections of them...

Photobucket

Have fun making this little guy...
here is where you can print out the template...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...