.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

CARROT FRIES


Good morning world...
hope it's a good day for all..
I'm not getting on the computer a lot right now as there is a lot
going on to take care of, but I'm still here and hopefully will
be back to posting something each day again soon....

I wanted to put this recipe on here because I think it looks
so good....I can't wait to try it myself...it would make a great
side for any meal but I think it would be something different and unique
to serve with a holiday meal...

Carrot fries recipe

All you need to make these carrot fries is 4 ingredients:

Carrots
Chili powder
Salt
Olive oil or Coconut oil

....here are the instructions to make these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...