.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, October 18, 2013

MONSTER COOKIE STICKS FOR HALLOWEEN


Every day that I think I might go without posting something on
here I come across an awesome recipe or printable or something
that I just can't wait to post for all of you to see...

What a neat idea this is...decorated Cookie Sticks...
these are for Halloween but they would be great for every other
holiday too....the Christmas decorating ideas for these are endless...
I think this is a great idea for cookies and I can't wait to try them....

I found these on a blog called  'the decorated cookie'
and she has a lot of other great ideas so when you go there
look around....it's a fun website!


...here is the link for the recipe and decorating ideas....
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...