.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, October 4, 2013

SPINNING PAPER GHOSTS


This is a simple but cute idea for a Halloween decoration too...
I made some of these last night...
I couldn't get the template from this website to open
up so I could print it but if you look at the pictures she
shows for cutting them it's pretty easy to figure out...
and cutting them is about all you have to do with these
other than to draw some eyes on them...

I have one hanging above my balcony door and it looks
really cute...I think I will make them to hang all around the house....

..have fun with these...they are not time-consuming and the
results are worth making them....
...it's fun hanging them where they will move from a breeze too...

(NOTE: I just used regular 8.5 x 11 inch printer paper for mine and it worked fine).

Cardboard Spinning Ghosts with free Patterns

...this is where I found these at....
she has lots of other great things on her blog too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...