.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

PRINTABLE WORD SEARCH SILVERWARE HOLDER


When I have guests for dinner I really enjoy dressing up the
table with fun things having to do with whatever the occasion or
holiday is at the time.....one of the things I like to do is create silverware
holders....this one is especially fun because I added a word search
puzzle to it that guests can do while waiting for dinner to be served....
just print, fold and secure with glue or tape...I like to use the double sided scotch tape
that is sticky on both sides...
...then just fold a napkin and put that along with your silverware inside
the pocket, don't for get to add a pen or pencil so they can work the
puzzle...(I left a little blank strip on the right side for clipping a pen on)

....hope lots of people have fun with this..after all...it's free!





....here is the printable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...