.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

HALLOWEEN TIC-TAC-TOE GAME


Here's a little Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe game printable
that I designed last night.....I love making these little holiday
things to share....hope somebody out there enjoys them!
There is a link to the .pdf file below the sample....

You may see my little scarecrow show up on more things
during this Halloween season...I have him in an animated file
that I will be sharing soon....just for fun to use in your emails and blogs if
you would like him.....

(NOTE: on my computer the entire background to this printout looks
gray, but it is white in my files and on the .pdf so it shouldn't use
as much ink to print as one would think from this picture).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...