.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

NATIONAL BOLOGNA DAY


Today is....

National Bologna Day!

First of all I have to admit, I think I have always spelled the word
'b o l o g n a' wrong!  I always thought it was 'b a l o g n a'....
...and I have always wondered how it got that 'a' at the end of it....
as it's pronounced, one would think it would be 'ie' or 'e' or something
like that....but I guess it all just makes the word more interesting...

I love bologna, Oscar Meyer of course...it makes a great sandwich
with mayonnaise....and I have used it in many other ways which I  might have
already said on here...one of my husband's favorite suppers is sliced
ring bologna, fried potatoes and a little onion all mixed together in the pan...we have that often....
I also like to chop it up and brown it and mix it in macaroni and cheese or
scrambled eggs....and it's really good with mashed potatoes and cheese....
I could go on forever, I think it's one of the best foods for making in a variety of ways...and
it seems all the recipes that use it are really quick and simple to make...we love that
part don't we?

After this post I think Oscar Meyer should give me a bunch of bologna, right?
I mean this is a pretty good ad for them!
...but seriously, I'm sure the other brands are delicious too....
I'm just a picky eater, if I like a certain brand of something I stick with it....

So I just had to do something for this holiday...

introducing...

 da daaaa.....!!

Mr. Bologna!

KhristelleGraphics






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...