.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MICKEY MOUSE HALLOWEEN BATS


Happy October to all...

I love this time of the year...the crisp fresh air, the gorgeous color of the trees,
the fun Halloween decorations...fun only....I don't like the yukky scary kind...just
cute and colorful....

...I love the excitement of the holidays being close...
everyone that knows me must know by now that I love Christmas....
there is nothing about it that I don't like....I could go on forever with
the reasons as to why I love it so much but I'm afraid if I did that you
all would have to spend a long time here on my site reading it....
so I will spare you that for now....as we go along you will see
the things that I find so special about Christmas....

...but now back to October and Halloween...
this little printable is something I probably would not have come up with
in my own mind....but it's cute...
I wouldn't have associated Mickey Mouse with Halloween bats would you?
...I think what I find so cute about them is picturing in my mind how much little
kids would love them...there's just something about Mickey Mouse....

...so have fun with these...I might even hang up a few in my house too...



Mickey Cutie Halloween Bats

...here is where you can get the printables for these little cuties....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...