.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HALLOWEEN FLASHLIGHT


What a cute idea this is.....again I wish I had thought of
this back in my daycare years....
it's such a simple idea too !

...all they did is cut Halloween designs out of felt
and put it on the front of a flashlight...it says to use the kind of felt
that is sticky on one side but I'm thinking just regular felt would stick
enough without that...

...this doesn't have to be just for Halloween....
it would be fun with other holiday designs too like a Christmas tree or
star or bells...lots of fun ideas for this one...

halloween light

...here is where I got this from...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...