.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

BOLOGNA ROLLUP


I think most of you have probably seen this recipe before, but
since we recently celebrated 'bologna day' I thought I would post
it on here anyway....maybe some of you have forgotten how easy it
was to make and how good it tastes...just a food reminder I guess!

I like this one...but then I like all of the quick and easy little
Pillsbury kind of recipes...I sometimes wonder what we did before
crescent rolls came along....they sure have made kitchen work easier...

I may have brought his up here before but I often think about how
much easier cooking and baking is now compared to my mother and
grandmother's days...they would not have believed some of the things
available now...such as a 2 ingredient cake...they made everything from
scratch and would never have thought you could make a cake this way....
my mom did start using ready-made pie crusts but I remember when she
worked so hard making pies because everything was from scratch...
the interesting thing of it all is they never complained...that's just how things
were back then and they accepted it because it's all they knew...if I bake
something that takes more than 10 minutes or less to prepare for the pan
I am complaining about how 'this is taking so long' or 'why did I bother with this'
or, 'boy my back hurts from this!'  Back then they just did it and that was
that !  What I am getting at is that they were much stronger people than
we are I think...I feel like I am strong in a lot of ways but not like my
mother and grandmother were....they were amazing....

...now on with this great little recipe...



All you need is:

1 can Crescent Rolls
4 slices of bologna
4 sticks string cheese
1 egg
...you can get the instructions here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...