.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

S'MORES BITES


I know there are thousands and probably millions of
S'mores recipes out there in computer land...I have posted several
variations myself....
but....
this is the first recipe for making them bite sized that I have seen...
I think they are really cute and we all know anything S'mores is
very tasty..too tasty...too tempting..too...tooo...too...well...you know
how it is...almost everybody loves them!

....the idea of making them little like this would be great for bringing
along to picnics or showers or even to serve them at weddings and
anywhere else you want to have goodies on the table....

...they are easy to make and just use the regular
S'mores ingredients plus a little powdered sugar so they are perfect...

...have fun with these...


...recipe here...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...