.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, June 26, 2015

#10 - 4TH OF JULY - PATRIOTIC HOT DOG TRAY PATTERN


This is a fun idea for picnics or anytime you serve
hot dogs...
you don't even have to use bunches of ink to print them as you
just make them out of the heavier weight scrapbook paper...

I think these would be great for the 4th of July...
when people are watching those fireworks and still want more
to eat but already had their big meal on a plate...they can just
grab a hot dog and carry it outside in one of these....

...clever idea and so easy to make...


(now I'm hungry for a hot dog!)
...you can find the pattern here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...