.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

PRINTABLE BUDDY PETS PAPER DOLLS


Have you ever noticed that a child can be just as happy
with a little piece of paper as they are with a $50 gift?
Our granddaughter had a little piece of carpet that she
carried around for a long time and loved it as a friend...
it was very special to her...and myself, as a kid, I cherished even
an empty cookie package that my dad handed to me and jokingly
said "here this is for you"!
...my mom still said after I grew up that I put everything my dad
gave to me into my dresser drawer to save...
but to me...it was priceless...
and those are the things I think about when I see a simple
little project like this...all you have to do is print it,
cut it out and hand it to the wide-eyed child standing alongside
of you and I guarantee you will make them smile...

...these are very cute...you can also print them in black and white
so your child can color them if you prefer to do that..

I love the simple things in life!


..there are many other designs including some for holidays...
you can find these at this wonderful link...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...