.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

#4 - 4TH OF JULY - POPSICLE STICK STARS


If you are one of the wonderful people who like to
follow my blog you probably have noticed that I like
Popsicle stick and wooden clothespin crafts...a lot...
they are just so handy...anytime you need to make something
quick and fun it seems like you can always rely on those two
items for the base of it...

...another reason I think is because I worked with kids so
much over the years and there are so many children's craft
ideas using Popsicle sticks....

...when I saw these stars I had to include them in my
4th of July week because they are not only cute as they
are,  but there are so many ways you can dress them up...
I think glitter and rhinestones would be fun for them....
or little buttons to give them that touch of a country look....

...whatever idea you come up with, I hope you enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...