.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

#8 PAPER PLATE CRAFT - NATURE COLLAGE SUNCATCHER


This is a fun one because not only do they get to
put it together but they get to go outside and find nature
things to put inside of it...of course you can put whatever you
want between the clear paper but I really like this because of the
outdoors adventure to collect everything....

I have always loved the clear contact paper and I used
a lot of it when I did daycare crafts in the past...I used to pay
a lot more for it than now because you can buy a roll at the
dollar store...it's plenty enough to make many projects...

I'm thinking maybe sometimes in the near future I
might do a week of contact paper crafts...
sounds fun doesn't it?

...so here is this cute idea...
the green and orange plates make it look so pretty...


...instruction here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...