.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, June 8, 2015

#3 PAPER PLATE CRAFT - BUMBLEBEE



buzzzzzz...buzzzzz...buzzzzzzz....
you can have lots of bumblebees buzzzzzing around your house and
yard if you make these...aren't they so colorful and cute!

I'm thinking you could use either large or small paper plates
for these...I would glue googly eyes on them but for small
children you can just use a marker to make them...

...for extra fun you could also add a little hat...that
sure would make your bumblebee unique!

...love these paper plate crafts...so fun..


...I found this one here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...