.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, June 29, 2015

"EASY PEESY' BROCCOLI CHEESY SOUP


Broccoli is one of those foods that I have had just
a little bite of here and there...I never really gave it much thought
over the years...
I wasn't sure if I would like that fuzzy part of it...
(I didn't even know for sure how to spell the word!) ....
the times I have had a bite or two of it in a meal
at someone's house or in a restaurant,  I just ate it because there it
was mixed into something...

but...now that I watch what I eat very closely most days I have
found a new interest in it...we were out for supper recently
and the meal my husband ordered had a side of  steamed broccoli...I got
brave and ate a little of it...now I want to try more...

...so I spent some time recently looking up different kinds
of recipes that include it and I came across this delicious looking
cheesy soup with chopped broccoli in it...
it probably is a bit high in sodium with the Velveeta cheese and 
chicken stock but
I am going to try this soon...it looks really good...


...recipe here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...