.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

MASHED POTATO PUFFS


I thought sure I had posted this one months ago but it
looks like I didn't so I wanted to show it to you now...
these Mashed Potato Puffs looks really, really great...
I love the idea of making them in a muffin tin...they
would look so nice to serve guests....

...they also use very common ingredients that most
of us usually have on hand all the time...
except the chives which I probably would leave out of them...
they would still be so good....

I have to show an extra large picture of these so you
can see how awesome they look....


...recipe here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...