.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

PAPER PLATE CRAFT WEEK



With summer break from school beginning I thought it
would be a perfect time to do some week long posts
on different kinds of projects that kids can spend time
making...some will need adult supervision and/or help
but that's okay because the kids can do enough of each
thing to be able to say they made it...

When I do a craft project with kids I like to make it
from ordinary items that we find around the house...
like clothespins...Popsicle sticks...different kinds of paper...
buttons...pop can tabs....etc....

...of course I also usually add a few little this and that pretties that I
have found in the craft stores like beads or glitter...anything
I pick up seems to eventually end up in a craft project...

I hope you and your children will find something this
week that you can both have fun working on together...

I will begin with my
Paper Plate Craft Week

have fun all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...