.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

#15 - 4TH OF JULY - DOUBLE DIP SUGAR COOKIES


Well, another week has flown by and that finishes
up my 4th of July posts for this time...
I hope you have found something fun to make for your
family or guests, or to bring along to a gathering
to celebrate this holiday...

You can always find nice festive recipes on the
Betty Crocker's website...I always check it out
when a holiday is close by...
I found these pretty little sugar cookies there and thought
I would wrap up my 4th of July week with
this one...I like the dipping idea because it makes frosting
cookies so fast and kind of gives them an elegant look too...
aren't they pretty ?


....find recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...