.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

#9 - 4TH OF JULY - COLORING PAGES

                                                                                                     
Have I said on here that
I  STILL LOVE TO COLOR ???

I am going to get out my handy-dandy markers
and print these out for myself to color...
not sure what I will do with them when they are
done but it sure will be fun....

I have such strong memories of the exact spot that
I sat in and colored every day in one of our childhood homes...
I remember every detail of it...and I also remember when I
would be coloring a picture I was always looking ahead in the
book because I couldn't wait to see what other pictures I
would get to do next...

well...a massive tornado destroyed my little coloring spot
but not in my memory....maybe that's why I still love
this little activity so much yet today...we seem to have a
tendency to hang onto those things that meant so much to
us as a child....

...this set of printable coloring pages has
18 different pictures and they are free to print..
just click on them and enlarge...and enjoy with your kids!


...print these here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...