.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

#7 - 4TH OF JULY - PIE TARTLETS


I didn't see an actual recipe for this one but
I think it's pretty easy to figure out on our own right ?

...just cut pie crust circles....
put them into a mini muffin tin...
fill with cherry pie filling and use a cookie cutter
to make the little star on top...

I didn't see any instructions on how long to bake them
but I guess you could just watch them and know when they
are ready to take out of the oven...

I just thought the size of them and the idea
of putting the little pie crust star on top was
cute....

...so pretty for a 4th of July food table...


...this is a link to the site where I found these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...