.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

#13 PAPER PLATE CRAFT - RED WHITE and BLUE FAN


Well, this one will pretty much wrap up my week of
paper plate crafts...
I hope all of you have enjoyed it and have found fun projects
to do with your kids..remember...
summer fun creates memories for them to think about
when they go back to school in the fall...

...if you like what I did here please leave a comment or
send me an email and I will continue to do more week long postings
like this...

I also again want to say thank you to all of the bloggers who created
these projects and allowed others to share them too..
I believe that is the fun of having a blog...

so here is the finishing one for this week...
I thought a 4th of July one would be good since it's so close...


...instructions here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...