.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

MY REVIEW ON THE BREAKFAST ENCHILADAS


Hi again all...
when I post a recipe on here I like to try it out myself...
sometimes it takes a few months before we get around to it
but eventually we do...I can't say we get to trying all of them
but most of them that we do are as good as they looked
when I posted them....

...tonight I made this one from a few
weeks ago and it was really good...
I used real bacon instead of the bacon bits or pieces
because I didn't have any of those on hand and it was
great....it didn't take too much to add just a little of
that bacon taste...

I also cut the recipe to 3/4 of the original
and next time I will be cutting that to half...
even the 3/4 was too much for the two of us to eat...
but that's okay because it gives my hubby
a lunch or supper that he can just heat up and
enjoy tomorrow.....

I added 10 minutes to the 35 that it suggested
with the cover on in the recipe because when I checked
it the eggs and half and half were still pretty runny...
after the extra ten plus the 10 uncovered it was 
just perfectly done...
so total baking time for me on this one was
55 minutes in the oven...


I hope some of you will try this delicious meal
and when you do drop by and tell
Julie how good it was!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...