.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

#5 - 4TH OF JULY - CINNAMON-SUGAR TORTILLA STARS


These look so good...
I bet they are one of those foods where we all
could say "I bet you can't eat just one"!

....I am going to make them even more tempting by
saying...wouldn't they be good dipped in whipped topping...
(sugar free whipped topping of course!)
or a nice fruit dip...

....they look sweet and sugary and crispy...
what more could we want for a quick snack huh?

well if you make them...enjoy them...and pass some 
around to say Happy Independence Day to your
friends, family and neighbors....


...recipe here and it looks pretty easy to make too...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...