.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

CROCKPOT CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS


I have my week of Paper Plate Crafts
all set up to begin posting tonight...
I hope you will enjoy it...
but before we start that I wanted to share this
fantastic recipe with you in case you have not
seen it yet...

I remember the delicious chicken and dumplings
that my mother made and I hunger for it sometimes even now..
but I also remember how hard she worked making them...
I hope she felt that we all really did appreciate what she did for us
and how time consuming it all was...I do think she found joy in doing
it when we had supper and raved about how good it tasted...
I'm sure you can tell that I miss my mom very much...

...I don't think there would be a recipe for this that would compare
to what my mother made for us...
but, this one looks really good and I can't wait to make it...

WARNING: it will be salty so if that's a problem for you
be sure to bring home some low sodium soup and broth to use in it...


enjoy!  and here is the easy recipe...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...