.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, June 8, 2015

#2 PAPER PLATE CRAFT - AQUARIUM



This one looks really fun to make...
your kids can either make it as the picture here
or use their imagination and add whatever they want...
maybe they want to put more fish or a few rhinestone bubbles...
anything would be fun...how about adding some real leaves or
maybe a photo cutout of themselves swimming with the fish ??

....feel free to snap a picture of the 'new aquarium' in your
house and send it to me...I will post it right here...wouldn't that
make your child proud!
(please do not include any full names when sending).

...have fun with this and let's all say thank you to
Amanda at Crafts by Amanda...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...