.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

GRILLED POTATOES


Yesterday my husband was making ham on the grill and it
was my job to come up with something for a side dish to go
along with it...
so I started searching around the internet for some ideas for 
something a little different and
I came across two that really interested me...one was
this Paula Deen recipe for grilled potatoes...
don't they look good ?
you just boil the potatoes for about 6 minutes and then
slice them pretty thick and put them on the grill...
she has a recipe for a seasoning to brush on them if you want
to follow that but I can't imagine using a whole cup of salt for
anything....unless you are cooking for huge numbers of people...
we will cut back on that for these potatoes...

...recipe #2 that I found interesting was for wrapping carrots
in foil and putting them on the grill...it says they get a 
nice 'crispy tender'....

...as it turned out...we had neither of these with our ham
for supper...my husband made himself a baked potato
and I had hash browns for myself...ha!

...anyway, on a day that we are more energetic we will
try these grilled potatoes and carrots....


...recipe here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...