.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

LOADED BAKED POTATO NACHOS


This one is for our oldest granddaughter...
who loves baked potatoes..
when I came across this it reminded me of taking
her to a restaurant where she ordered a huge taco baked potato
that covered the entire plate and she ate every bite of it!
Grandpa couldn't even finish the one he order but she
gobbled hers up and loved every bite of it...
needless to say he took some teasing on that...

I love the idea of using real potato slices in this one
instead of the salty nacho chips that usually go into them...
also her suggestion to grate your own cheese is a good one...
I have heard that the shredded cheeses you buy in the
bag are coated with wax and that's why it doesn't melt as it should...
I have had experiences where it turned almost plastic looking on top
of casseroles and it just was not very good....we still use the
bag kinds on salads etc. but I have learned a lesson when using
it for other things...

...look how tempting these nachos are!


...recipe here...this is a great website to look through!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...