.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

PIZZA RECIPE #12 - WAFFLE PIZZA


I guess if you think of all the different kinds of foods
that would work as a pizza base, or crust...most likely one of
the first that would come to your mind would be a waffle...
after all it's round like pizza...you can make it crispy...and it's solid
enough to hold in you hand and bite from it...right ?
well...here is a  nice little waffle pizza recipe for you...
I'm picturing a different version of it that would be made with
fruit and maybe some yogurt on top for the sauce...
that would be good too right ?


...recipe for this one here...it's easy...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...