.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

PIZZA RECIPE WEEK


Boy do I have some pizza recipes for you...I mean as in 'unique' pizza recipes...!
I was amazed when I started collecting them at how many unusual things people
actually make into pizza....
Some are sweet and gooey and some are delicious and pretty healthy looking ...
My first experience with pizza was a very simple but delicious homemade recipe...
 and then came Pizza Hut.....I complained that
I didn't like the crust on those because it was too much like soda crackers...
yes, they have changed how they make their crust over the years,
and now I love it...
My daughter's method of eating pizza was to eat all of the toppings first and then the
left-over crust....one of my daycare kids used to bite the crust off the bottom and then leave
the toppings...myself I like to just gobble it all up together...what's your favorite way of
eating pizza ?
Again, if you like my 'weekly theme' posts please let me know, I received emails requesting
that I do more so here I am honoring those requests...I hope you all enjoy my

Pizza Recipe Week! !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...