.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

PIZZA RECIPE # 13 - MACARONI and CHEESE PIZZA


Well, this one will wrap up my 
Pizza Recipe Week
at least for now...I have many more that I could fill
up another week or more with and maybe I will do a
second week of pizza recipes sometime down the road....

...you may have been surprised at some of the versions
that I included this week but I bet you had fun seeing them right ? 
I had fun posting them...I set out to do 'unique' pizza recipes and
that's what I did...

I hope you found some here that your family will enjoy
making for dinner soon...

...again I send out a big thank you to all the bloggers out there
that shared these recipes...that's what it's all about in my
opinion...
if you post any of these please respect the rules
of each blog owner they come from...and be sure to link your
post back to them...

now...here we go...the grand finale of this Pizza Recipe Week...
da daaaaa!!!!
Macaroni and Cheese Pizza!!!
love it...!


...get this fun recipe here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...