.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

PIZZA RECIPE #8 - LOADED TATER TOT PIZZA


Whoa! Did someone say
Tater Tot Pizza?
yes they did...didn't I say these recipes were going to be
quite unique? ...and this one sure fits into that....
I was kind of fascinated with the variety of ingredients
on this pizza...a combination of 
mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing and nacho cheese sauce...
plus other things...
I might have to try it just to see what it tastes like...
if you try this one let us know!


...check this one out here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...