.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 24, 2015

PIZZA RECIPE #11 - SPAGHETTI & MEATBALL PIZZA


This is another one that make me blink a few times and re-read...
I thought spaghetti on pizza...??
but....then I said...why not?
I mean, how many times have we eaten spaghetti and garlic toast together?
pretty much every time I have ordered it in a restaurant that's what they serve
along with it...
well here you get it all together in one slice...
when I look at this picture now I find myself wishing I had one of 
these pizza right here in front of me...I think I would say this is so good!
I would put a nice layer of melted mozzarella slices on top of it all.....


...recipe here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...