.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

50's & 60's - T-BAR SHOES


Oh how I loved these shoes as a child....my mom bought this style for me
many times....I think I had them in red, brown and black...the red being
my very favorite! I think she called them barefoot sandals...some had one
strap with the buckles and I also had some that had two straps...
when I look at pictures of myself from my childhood I am wearing this kind of
shoes on most of them....
(I was also told growing up that my mom bought me a new pair of them one day
and the first thing I did was go outside and walk through a mud puddle with
them on....of course I have no memory of doing that since I was such a well-behaved child!)
haha!


...this picture and history of this style shoes can be found at this link:


...and a little more information about them here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...