.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, July 20, 2015

PIZZA RECIPE #3 - MY FAVORITE FRUIT PIZZA


What a delicious and pretty treat this one would be
to serve to guests, or surprise your family with it.....
I love the looks of it...
and everything is so good with a graham cracker crust...
there's just something about that combination of the cracker
crumbs and the butter you mix it with...love it!


...you can choose any combination of fruits that you like
for this recipe...I think what she shows here would be great though...
Shelby has a beautiful blog and so many tempting recipes along
with great photos of them...take a look around while you are there...
you will be impressed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...