.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

PIZZA RECIPE #4 - WHOLE GRAIN MINI PIZZAS


When I started watching the carbohydrates I eat each day
to control my glucose I was looking around hoping to find
something that wasn't as high in them as a slice of bread...
that's when I discovered Brownberry Sandwich Thins...
and they have been a favorite lunch item for me since that...
you can make delicious sandwiches with any kind of filling
and they are really good...I like to make open-faced tuna or
egg salad ones because it makes you feel like you are eating a
bigger lunch that way! ...kind of silly I know..it's like when I was
a kid and found that ice cream tastes even better if you eat it with
a fork instead of a spoon...ha ha!

anyway...here is a pizza idea using Sandwich Thins for
the crust...quick to make...delicious and so pretty too...
I will be adding this to my low carbohydrate lunch choices...


...recipe here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...