.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

EASY AFTER-CHURCH FIVE-IN-ONE CASSEROLE


We grew up eating lots of macaroni and tomato casseroles...
we called it 'hot dish' back then 
and this one is very close to what we had except ours didn't have
the peas in it...I used to make 'cheese peas' as a side dish when I
made one like this but I kind of like the idea of mixing them right in...

...there is nothing I hate more than finding a recipe that looks great but
it calls for so many different ingredients that I have never had in my kitchen...
like spices that you would probably use once and throw the rest of the
jar away later because you don't use any more of it...

...this kind of recipe is wonderful with the easy ingredients that
people have used for years and years....I love an easy casserole (hot dish)!


...recipe here...enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...