.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

PULL APART PIZZA STICKS


Does anyone remember a few years ago when Pizza Hut
had their Pepperoni  Bread Sticks ?
Boy do I miss those...when I found out they had them
we ordered them once and then they said they were going
to discontinue them...I was so disappointed...
I could have eaten them every night, they were so good...

...this recipe reminds me of those Pepperoni Bread Sticks...
except they didn't have the bread stick layer on top...
but just look how delicious these look...
and again another quick recipe to put together
and bake on a busy night...

...this would be one of those 'eat in moderation' foods
for diabetics and people with other health problems
because of the carbs and salt in them...but I hope you
enjoy the 'moderation' of them that you CAN eat...just
be careful please...


...recipe here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...