.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BUNNY MASK


These are really cute...
they are printable and there are 4 different colors...
or you can print one that is blank and you can color it yourself...
kids would love these...
I LOVE THESE TOO!
but...somehow I know people would think I'm more
than a bit strange if I walked around wearing one of them...
I am visualizing myself opening the door with one of these on..
or walking up to hand the mail carrier a letter...
or walking into a restaurant to be seated...
how about wearing it to a doctors appointment...?
yes yes...I know this is silly...but silly is fun sometimes!
I'm not going to allow myself to visualize wearing one
as I walk into church...ok ok...I'm done now...
(shopping around Walmart or the Mall with one on?)
laa laa laa....

Printable Purple Bunny Mask

...get printables here...this is a great site...

(by the way..you are not seeing things..my Happy Easter sign here
really does change colors)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...