.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

FLOWER EASTER CUPS


Well...surprise!  Here's me adding more
Easter posts...I knew I would run into more that
I couldn't hold back until next Easter...so...
enjoy!

How pretty are these!
...they would be beautiful on an Easter dinner table
wouldn't they....

I don't have even one egg cup like these in my house
but I bet they would work fine in any kind of cup...
...they are made with 2 sizes of cupcake wrappers...
so 'pretty' is as easy as that!

...you could use any design with pastel
colors in it for these....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...