.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BUNNY VILLAGE (printable)


I have a very pretty Easter village that my sister and brother-in-law
gave us some years ago...
it's so pretty with all of those spring colored buildings etc. in it...
we set it up and place green Easter basket grass throughout the
whole thing and it's a beautiful display....

....here is a village that you can just print and put together...
there are also bunny neighbors to print out if you want to include
them in your display...
have fun!


...this picture is a little fuzzy but it's small on the website
and I had to enlarge it a little here to show you what
it looks like...the printables will be perfectly clear for you...
..there are several buildings for this village and
here is what the little bunny neighbors look like...
so cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...