.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

CHEDDAR BACON QUICHE


Once upon a time...many, many years ago...
when we got our first microwave...
I came across a recipe in the book that came with it...
that recipe was for quiche...
now I knew very little about quiche...never had seen it...
let alone cooked it or eaten it...
but I was curious about it so I mixed up the ingredients and
put it in the microwave not really knowing what to expect...
but not only did my husband and I enjoy it a lot...
our daughter loved it!
...many times over the years she asked me to make it again...
and I wanted to...but surprise, surprise...when I went to
do it I couldn't find the recipe book it was in...
over the years I searched but never could find it...
and back then there wasn't any internet to search out recipes on..
at least not in my house...
all I could do was go through recipe books in the store looking for it
but never did find one that sounded like what I had made...
well alas!
...here it is, finally!...
....and a very quick and easy recipe too....

..so...daughter...this one is for you...


...recipe is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...